The Ultimate Guide to Cracking the Common Application
September 21 @ 12:30 pm - 3:30 pm
Learn how admissions officers evaluate your Common Application. Students will be guided, step-by-step, through each and every section and learn exactly what information to include and exclude to ensure the strongest possible application.
We will discuss the answers to questions such as:
- Does “optional” mean you need to complete it?
- What test scores do I need to self-report?
- Can you send different essays to different schools?
- Can you change career interests once the application has been submitted?
- Is it ok to apply as “undecided” or choose a major which you are unsure about?
Strategies for completing supplements to the Common Application will also be discussed.
Participants should bring a laptop computer or tablet with them for this hands on workshop. Register now!
SEPTEMBER 21 @ 12:30 PM – 3:30 PM