College Application Boot-Camp For Rising Seniors: Class of 2020
August 12 @ 12:30 pm - August 16 @ 3:30 pm
Monday, Aug 12, 2019 through Friday, Aug 16, 2019
12:30 PM – 3:30 PM EDT
Our college application summer boot-camp is designed to help students get a strong start on their college applications under the guidance of an expert admissions counselor.
During this intensive Application Boot Camp, students will:
- Gain an understanding of the college admissions process and learn how applications are evaluated.
- Develop an application strategy and appropriate timeline; organize college applications, teacher recommendations, and essays, and all the other necessary requirements for applications.
- Complete the online Common or Coalition Application. Students will be guided, step-by-step, through each and every section and learn exactly what information to include and exclude to ensure the strongest possible application.
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for their college essay. Personal feedback will be provided for completed essay drafts.
- Construct a meaningful activities resume that highlights involvements and experiences.
- Learn how to best communicate with admission officers and prepare for admission interviews.
Participants should bring a laptop computer or tablet with them for this hands-on course.
Cost is $545. Early Registration Rate is $495 prior to May 15.
Get Your Applications Done Right. Reserve Your Spot Today!